Wednesday, February 15, 2012

i have a sonnet in my mind that i want to write



 writing purple poetry with a dripping pen 
hearing steel drum beats enter like waves of tangerine light 
like a crimson rose, soaking in raindrops with petals flourishing outward 
observing from the center and noticing all sorts of color in the gray 

i've been meditating on inhaling a bright white light that encompasses my being as a mist, 
i exhale the light and it leaves my body as a whole spectrum of colors. 
i breath this colorful energy into all thats around me
i open my eyes and see a deeper dimension of color in the world
i take it back in, and return to my inner sanctuary, through this outward realm of mystical light.

you can live in the past, you can fantasize about the future, 
but the real colors around you are a present, 
gravitate toward deeper colors, to deepen awareness.  
be here now


No comments:

Post a Comment